The Stefan Batory Higher School of Business in Piotrkow Tryb. offers:
- Undergraduate Studies (duration: 3 years/6 semesters),
- Postgraduate Studies (duration: 1 year/2 semesters).
Students of undergraduate courses on completion of their studies receive a B.A degree which allows them to continue their education on courses leading to receiving an MA degree at any university in Poland with a corresponding field of study.
Curricula of study at our school have been specially developed by outstanding professors and practitioners and are based on the latest methods of teaching and a thorough analysis of the job market. The curricula meet all the standards and requirements of the National Ministry of Education. The knowledge they cover combined with an expertise in foreign languages and professional knowledge of specialised computer programmes as well as experience gained during student training, form a solid basis for achieving a professional success.
The curricula of study consist of subjects divided into 3 groups:
- 1st group-basic subjects
- 2nd group-core curriculum subjects
- 3rd group-specialization subjects
- Intramural studies (classes from Monday to Friday)
- Extramural studies (classes at weekends)
Fields of Study
You can choose from the following fields of study:
1. European Administration,
2. Self-government Administration,
3. Administration of Public Order Services,
4. Administration and Property Dealing,
5. Administration and Public Finances,
6. Welfare Administration.
- International Ralations
1. International Logistics,
2. International Tourism,
3. International Trade,
4. Accounting and International Finances,
5. Administration of European Union Funds,
6. Managing European Firms.
Who is WSH for?
The undergraduate courses of study at WSH are for graduates of all types of secondary schools as well as graduates of post-secondary schools. People who want to become students at WSH must have an A-level certificate ( świadectwo maturalne).